These are just the primary forum rules. They are not all-inclusive -- just be decent and respectful and you'll be fine.
1. Treat other members with respect. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Please don't use red text -- only moderators and administrators should use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads. Inappropriate behavior may be reported to local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!
These rules should be clear and easy to follow. These are in place to ensure this community is a fun and comfortable place to be.